This is a super easy recipe you can do with the little ones. My daughters love to “help” me while i cook. And I have found that they think the food is by far more special to them if they took part in its preparation. We got a kids cooking set from Ikea some time ago, and we keep the pieces with the rest of cooking utensiles, the real ones. They love to beat the eggs for their omelettes. It was a bit messy at the begining, but now my 4 year old is a great helper when cooking omelettes and the 2 year old is on her way. In the pictures you can see how easy is to prepare a spinach omelette with a bit of cheese.
- 1/2 pound of spinach.
- 5 eggs.
- 1/2 cup of Cheese. •Salt.
- Boil the spinach and sauted them with 1 Tbs of olive oil. Spinach should be dry.
- Beat the eggs and mix them with the spinach. Add the cheese.
- Pour the mix in colorful cupcakes baking cups for extra fun.
- Heat oven to 350F and bake the spinach cups for 15 min or until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean
Enjoy this hearty treat!